jueves, 30 de julio de 2015

30th July 2015

from the left Wojtek, Jacek, me and Mateo
The work as a labourer can be very pleasent when you have a great team, the one as we have:) We are grinding, welding, painting and having a nice time. From our technicians I have learnt a lot and probably after 1 year here I can construct my own house.

I upload some pics from our renovation work done different days during last month. Our maritime magazine looks every day prettier, although for the final product we still need to wait few weeks. It will be beautiful and resistant, and will serve for long years since we put a lot of work and heart into it...


grinding is easy

Mateo

a free while, excellent for sleeping

Karolina is painting

trying to paint Karolina

Karolina very happy that she has painted me

me, painted (by Karolina, of course..) as a the care bear

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario