sábado, 4 de julio de 2015

1st day!!

We have arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Extreme happinest and hard, very hard constant work for about 18 h. To unload the ship for the polar expedition it is a big thing. It requires the hands of everyone. We had to use the good weather window, since here, on Spitsbergen, the weather can change drastically in short period of time. I am extremely tired. By now 37 hours without any sleep. Maybe I write some stupid things, but I just wanted to write, that I am very OK and alive and happy. 
In this moment, through my room window I admire the amazing spectacle of the nature.. the sun is shinging around my head at 12 am, 6 pm, 12 pm and 6 am- no stops! 
The differnet birds are singing, flying and fighting. And we have even seen the king of the Spitsbergen, the Polar Bear!!!
Amazing, first day, and first visit:)


sleeeep sleeppp

I will write later soon.. adding some more things.. 

1 comentario:

  1. Ahí está ya mi oso. Dile a Rudek que lo vigile bien. Jajajaja.
    Besos

    ResponderEliminar