viernes, 17 de julio de 2015

17 Jul 2015 (according to Mateusz 365 to go!!)

Rudek
Our days here are very intensive. In the few past days, the 37th Polish Polar Expedition left us onboard Horyzont II. We started to be good collegues with this team and therefore the firewall was a very emotinal and sad situation.
Without any doubts all of them are heroes for me:)

Fortunatelly, everyday someone special and amazing arrives here. The  yacht "Stary" comed few days ago celebrating the 75th anniversary of Battle of Narvik and 58th anniversary of the cruise of the  "Zew Morza" and "Mariusz Zaruski".
Rudek
One day later the "Grey Wolf" (http://www.berthon.co.uk/greywolf/) visited us directly from New Zeland:D I am so happy that I could be onboard and met the owner of this wonder, Peter Watson.

Of course there were much more people, but I could not interact with all of them. I have turns of 24 h every second day and sincerely it is hard to get used to it. So I try to sleep when there is a possibility.
Brzydal
Sometimes we have some alarms during "the night", we tank the petrol which we will use during 1 year or there is some action of cleaning the Arctic since  the wind was so strong that our rabbishes are everywhere.
Really, no quiet days here :) That is good.
To relax I go with the dogs. There are 3 dogs with us, Ragna, Rudek and Brzydal. Or I go to see Hans to meditate one of the most magical places on this Planet.

We have sometimes not so good connection, so now I submit photos step by step. Now dogs:D 

Me & Ragna

Ragna & Rudek

3 other aminals
4 other animals



Rudek

Ice & rocks

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario