martes, 23 de febrero de 2016

23rd Feb 2016




Enjoying moments of Sun. Moreless Sun:) It was 1 week ago. At least  a bit of daylight. It is the time to polish our outdoor skills. Anton and Robert were practising rope stuff. I went once downward the glacier with Anton but that day I focused myself on skiing. I felt twice in some spectacular way. Jarek was then driving over 50 km/h. The crushes were a bit painfull, but they were those kinds of pain that make you smile. You feel snow between your teeth. Ahhh what kind of pleasure!! :) And your face is like a plough behind the snowmobile for some couple of meters. 
Jarek, the master of the board was falling more frequently, but this time never such epic way as me. That is the pity I have not the movie from that day, just some pics from the moments when the camera still had the battery. 

I feel a bit guilty for not writting a lot or skyping with my old friends. But recently, after such time isolated I started to concentrate on the situation here, on the Nature and silence. But I promise to write soon :)  
     

before putting the cam on my head


with the rope you work this way

then you can go down

down

more down

the rope is long, more down

down

And down till the edge and more down and down



 





skiing starts

and some km later ends for the moment

normally mountains are not upside down:)

gatting up

the contemplation of the beautiful view while I was fixing my goggles

with Roberto

taking away the toys

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario