jueves, 11 de febrero de 2016

12th Feb 2016




3,5 months of polar night- and it is all right!!!
END OF THE POLAR NIGHT in Hornsund
And I say it's all right!!!!!



Here we are! Today it is a bit cloudly. I am wondering if it is today when we see the Sun after 3,5 months. If not today, it will be soon:) We have first down and dysk this winter. Anyway it is brighter and brighter every day and everything is motivating to go outside, even if it a short walk with the dog. I am enjoying a lot spending time with Harpa and watching how she is learing to be a good and smart dog. 2 days ago we went together with her old uncle Brzydal and it was a good lesson of doggy life.
Brzydal was barking a lot and observing if we are save. 3 days ago there was a polar bear so he needed to check the zone.   
Yesterday we went alone to measure the temperature of the sea. Some pics form last 3 days:)


Harpa happy for the walk:)

with Brzydal

With Brzydal

woof woof wooooof

Dont hide, I will find you

checking the zone

2nd breakfest with daddy

ready for a walk

follow the Brzydal

where do you go you stupid puppy, there can be a polar bear..

as it was a day before...

hello… I am hungry!!
Next day. -what we do today, Domi??

I looove to run

here

and here

indication to Gorzow.. where is Gorzow, maybe I can smell it?


Maybe do you have a little bit of food, Domi?




Everything is so interesting!!!

All dog love cars, I do not have a car here, but I have an amphibian

Lets check what is other direction

Domi, I love you but do you have more food?

hmmm, it was so dark that all my life I havent seen other side of the fjord


sea shore



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario