miércoles, 10 de junio de 2015

15 days to go!!!

Rush hours!! 
But thanks to the visit of Alex, my mexican friend and spending the weekend with Beata, Agnieszka and the dog, I could for the moment feel the past life again;) And it was funny and relaxing:)
After those very nice days, during one night I made this beautiful video about our courses and trainings Preparing for the Arctic , which I was thinking to mount for a long time. I had to do this now, beacuse it is really the last time to show it, since the expedition is approaching and approaching, there will be a lot of new exciting videos and noone will remember our old feats!! ;)
My barrels!!!
 
Between things I do recently, I have played with paints, and motivated by Tomek from Chojnice, I have done my barrels cute and sweet, as you can see in the pic.:D

The barrels are nearly done, but still packing my precious little things, like pink unicorn from Rebeca, small Mars rover Curiosity form Sandra and Jaun, piece of Spanish sea from my Miriana, photos form my Clara, and the puff from my voleyball team!! and so on, so on...

My precious little things;)
 
I still have 4 places to go!! Płock, Warszawa, Opole, Twardogóra.. aaaaaa :DDD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario