domingo, 24 de mayo de 2015

About 30 days to go!!!

Leading National Research Center
 It is about 30 days to the beginning of the expedition and the things around me started to move awesomely quickly. Neither a lot of time to celebrate;) I just arrived home and need to go again.
But it is worth. After 30 years of my life I started to believe in Santa Claus, and I know where does he live!!!:D at KNOW (Krajowy Naukowy Osrodek Wiodacy- Leading National Research Center).


It is where we got our beautiful summer/winter unforms and some more useful stuff. Truly impressive!! Now I need to vote (election day today), pack my stuff and rhumb north (first meteo training in Chojnice). Bye!
My summer uniform
Winter uniform (technology is really cool;) but now I do not have time to write about it)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario