domingo, 10 de mayo de 2015

45 days to go!!

Sincerely, I do not know exactly how many days we have to go but I estimate them to be around 45.
Now, they are really not to many, therefore we started to do the things seriously;) All the May we do things. In 3 hours I departure to Gdynia (close to well known Gdansk) to learn negotiation techniques with polar bears and throwing boring collegues overboard. It seems that we will be busy learning those important skills during next 6 days, so maybe I will not publish during this time..  Later Leszno, Warszawa, Chojnice.. I feel like sleeping home (Wroclaw) 2 nights this month.... But it is cool, isn´t it?? I have made you the map showing you my plans for near future. Any nice person that wants to have a beer somewhere in Poland? Preferably handsome guy but you can be as well ugly girl;) 

The time is running out! Yesterday, when I had a bit of time, so I bought 3 liters of showering gel, 3 liters of shampoo... the shopgirl was wondering what was wrong with me, but I was continuing, soaps, listerine, vaseline balm for the wind..some more stuff and the star of yesterday- 1 liter of spicy salsa mexicana!!

Noone is resting in our team!! In the last picture (apart of me;) ) Konrad and Jack on amphibian, learing to can drive us later:)

I go! cheers!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario