jueves, 25 de agosto de 2016

25th Aug 2016

After 2 weeks at my home town, Wroclaw, I am back in Lyr. Of course it is nice, no traffic jams, interesting people, however we all  have a quite difficult- starting low season- job situation.

Sunday
Anyway, good that I am/ was here again. 10 days ago my dog was very ill.  And it was a very hard fight. The local... and unique vet here.. wanted to put her into asleep, and she repeated it like 20 times!! Since there was no other option, the dog was dying, I decided to do my best to help her. After consulting Alicja Spodenkiewicz the vet and a high school friend, my brother Przemek the physician, I bought drips (what a wonderful people at the hospital that during the weekend, after explaining my situation, they sold me the medicine!!!) and with enormous help of Jarek Zajaczkowski we were able to give the medicine to the dog. 48 h without sleeping and later the dog was getting better and better. But at the beginning it was definitively intensive care. I need to thank a lot of people for their help, being patient with me and for their support:) Especially thanks to Jan Shrink, Karolina Stanislawska, Eivind, Trapper and the guests of Trapper's House.  For me tt was the most difficult time at the Arctic. You are my heroes!! 
Sunday


Tuesday



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario