sábado, 28 de mayo de 2016

28th May 2016


Can you imagine? I did not have time to write about one of my biggest dreams that became true!! On Monday, 23, the vet come to check our dogs and make them the blood tests and I did not know how but me, Konrad, Robert, Mateo, Jacek and our spring phd, Daniel we ended in the helicopter. Ok.. for sure our boss, Jarek did again some magic ... and the pilots are fantastic people so this is why it had happened:)
 Although the sky was cloudy and the windows were dirty it was wonderful experience to fly above the Glacier and the Station.  My crappy camera did not made good pictures, but I have very nice memories. 



very happy faces :D







Hansbreen from little auk view




T-shaped Station and 2 orange amphibians 


Hornsund Fjord from above

Fugiel mountain

the dirty window:)

The crew member checking the landing place

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario