viernes, 29 de enero de 2016

30th Jan 2015

After the rain (or blizzard in this case:) ) appears the sun (or a bit of light as it is in our case:) ) Finaly, I could make my snow measurements during beautiful weather. Wonderful views. We were checking snow, checking flares (if they are not wet), playing with the dog and going with the snowmobile from one measurement point to another. Moderate cold, moderate wind as for Arctic conditions:)

My life at the Station is very intensive! I am not boried at all. Apart of my meteo work, that's quite a lot, puppies take a lot of time, cooking, cleaning and so on. Today a helicopter. Many things. I just put the beautiful part of small part of life at the Station. During last 30h I was sleeping about 3h… and that is a normal day.. but it is life.. I am so exhausted, but I wanted to post some new pics:)

There will be two articles about us in the near future. I will tell where and when. By now, the article (sorry, in Polish:) ) about the working dogs at the Station. There is the link: http://zyciezpsem.pl/jak-pracuja-psy-w-polskiej-bazie-polarnej/ 
checking if the flares are not wet, you need to do this from time to time

snow measurements

the same:)


attack!!


Hans






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario