miércoles, 23 de diciembre de 2015

24th Dic 15

Happy X-mas everyone!




********
The gif is a hard and good work of Karolina. The author of the photos is Karolina, again. The idea of making xmas tree on the snow with us is mine. The coordination in this extremly difficult task is a hard work of everyone:)

I have done about 50 dumplings. Karolina made 2 cakes, a vegan lentil pie, Anton cake as well and some orange slovak stuff, Tymek a vegetable salad, Mateusz fishes in vineger, Jarek 2 types of fish and the soup. Konrad made herrings in oil, Jacek bigos and something,  Krysia is making small dumplings with mushrooms, and Robert will do the big turkey. I was fighting together with Karolina and Tymek in the kitchen till 3 a.m. last night, trying to do as much as possible. But when I was sleeping someone prepared the xmas tree. In general a lot of rush in the kitchen and everyone is making something. The base is full of people again:)

I am far away  from the ones that are important for me. I think about you much more often that during xmas. I hope we will spend time together when I will be back:)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario