lunes, 10 de agosto de 2015

10th Aug 2015

The fiord is full of ice. Funny:) We are waiting for yacht Eltanin that will pick up some people from here. He was supposed to be here yesterday, but because of the weather conditions the trip from Longyer takes more time.
Yesterday 8 people form the base were hiking around, so for the more then 24 h we stayed at the base much less people. It was quiet and nice. I could feel some kind of Christmas atmosphere. Very nice:)

Every time I spend less time in the internet. Apart of few things online, I do not need it.
Is better without the net, but at least I can write some arctic news;)
Anyway, there are many days with crappy internet connection.



Ok, they are not exactly news. I need to upload some old information for my family and friends. I need to let them know that I am well and happy and busy. Yeees I am very busy;)

My station friend was in tv and she was talking about station. There is a link .

There were 4 helicopters recently. When there were 3 of them I was sleeping.. hmmm so you can imagine that sometimes I am very tired;) When there was one and I was not sleeping I decided to check what is going on and make new friends. The portugal- norvegian team was filming polar bears.
Very nice work. The guys ate our dinner, talked a bit and flew away. But but.. before they shown me proudly  some bottoms in their machine:)
With the pilot Anders

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario