martes, 20 de octubre de 2015

20th October 2015

Other update:) Some new people arrived the vessel Horyzont 2 (It was  about 1 month ago, now there are no new people, I just have a bit of time to update the stories). Many of them I do not remember very well, but Ana, of course, yes. Ana is making her phd in psychology. She wants to figure out how our mental health is changing during 1-year polar expedition, in closed group of 11 people, isolated from the world, in harsh weather contions, bla bla. I hope that we will not dissapoint her. To make her stay with us nicer I took her to the Hans Glacier. I left you some photos  from this beautiful day. All photos are made by Ana but changed by myself.  












  



2 comentarios:

  1. Hey, they look good in sepia! :) Less boring than just blue and white I guess. :P Nice one! :D And thanks a million for taking me out that day, really. I was inside for so many days and really needed the walk, and the distraction haha. :D Big kisses from Scotland!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola Primor! Qué fotos más chulas! Y resulta muy curioso verte en el Ártico comiendo una fruta tropical, jeje, logros de la logística. Supongo que en poco tiempo comienza vuestra etapa más difícil, por el clima y las horas de noche, pero tú eres una mujer fuerte y preparada para eso y mucho más. Suerte y síguenos contando tu aventura. Un beso, guapa.

    ResponderEliminar